Welcome to X Window TintingWe also specialize in Auto Glass Repair and Windshield Glass Replacement for your car or truck. Our Rust Proofing Services for vehicles will protect them from all the harsh elements. Our Toronto Window Tinting Company installs Auto and Car Window Tinting, Home - Residential Window Tinting and Commercial Window Tinting for customers, and we also provide Car Window Tinting Training classes and hands on experience to anyone wishing to open their own window tinting business. We often get entrepreneurs from other parts of Canada, the U.S. and even other countries who participate in our classes to learn all about window tinting. Our Ontario Window Tinting based products feature both reflective and non-reflective styles and a variety of colors and darknessís, including charcoal, smoke, gold, grey, bronze, Dark Blue, silver, blue, frost, silver frost, two-tone, etc.
We also provide Rust Proofing and Auto Detailing services as part of our complete car care initiative.
We distribute Sunshield solar control window film for auto, commercial, residencial, safety & security, reflective and non-reflective, metalize and much more in variety of color and darkness. (charcoal, smoke, gold, grey, bronze, Dark Blue, silver, blue, frost, silver frost, two-tone, etc.)
There are many reasons to tint your car from protecting against health concerns, safety and privacy reasons, as well as preserving your investment in your car. Listed below are some of the top reasons that people tint their cars.
1. Your car's interior can be 60% cooler during those hot summer days with proper tinting.
2. Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
3. In an auto accident, tinting can help shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of the car.
4. Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other headlights, helping you drive safely.
5. Tinting protects your privacy and contents within a car. What a burglar can't see, he won't steal.
6. Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade. Car tint is sunscreen for your car.